Despite seeing each other every single day, Jet Wolf & Ultrace somehow manage to enthuse over a dozen different topics this week. It’s one long geeky chat and YOU’RE INVITED. Not to the actual chat. That happened already. But to listen to the past. And pretend. BYOB.
Among (many) other things we discuss:
- The triumphant (kinda?) return of Community.
- Spider-Man, the state of the X-Men, Daredevil and how Mike will fight Mark Waid to the death.
- We’ve just started playing Star Wars: The Old Republic, and what begins as a discussion about its place in the world of MMOs somehow becomes Nikki talking about how much she hates Jedi.
- Wasteland 2 is coming and Mike is stoked. He tells you why you should be too, and then Nikki gets all cynical about Kickstarter because of course she does.
- The Final Round, where a statement is made that I guarantee you never, ever expected anyone to utter.
Direct download: advjwu04.mp3